Search for fitness, wellness & weightloss center in your area
Choose your service and book a trial directly from the health calendar
Sit back and enjoy your fitness,wellness & weightloss experience
Upto 40% Cashback on Gyms & yoga
Special Offers on Beauty Services
Treat Hair Loss with Special Discount
One stop to learn everything about Fitness, Wellness & Weightloss.
Find out what these terms mean and be empowered with correct information for better health.
Beauty Salon & Spa Related Terms
- Face/FacialsFacial means a spa treatment that includes a deep cleaning and moisturizing of the face.
- Body PolishingA body polish is a body treatment that hydrates skin, leaving it smooth and soft. A body polish is solution for achieving glowing skin, its just like a facial for your body.
- Facial MasqueFace masks is the skin care treatment that can help to hydrate skin, remove excess oils and improves the appearance of your pores. It's also an excellent way to help pull out impurities.
- Hair StylingHair styling are used for giving a various shape or style to a person's hair.
- ManicureA manicure is a beauty treatment for the fingernails and hands, performed at home or in a beauty salon.
- Nail Studio Nail Studio offers nail care services such as manicures, pedicures, and nail enhancements.
- PedicureA pedicure is the treatment of the feet and toenails which helps to prevent nail diseases & nail disorders.
- Acne Scar Acne is painful skin condition. Acne scars occur when a pimple gets popped & are broken.
- Acrylic/Gel NailAcrylic and gel nails are artificial nail enhancement services done on natural nails to give stylish look to the nails.
- Nail Buffing Nail buffing is simple and inexpensive way to create cute & shiny nails. Nail Buffing makes nail shiny & natural too.
- Body SpaBody Spa helps in treatment of all kinds of body aches, stress and tiredness.
- Accent Colour A sharp shading utilized as a get for a shading plot. It is used to get more superb shading.
- Acid Perm A destructive perm develops enduring hair waves with turns which are gentler than a fundamental perm.
- Acne Skin break out is an irritation of the skin which connects due to over making of oil and microorganisms.
- Acupressure It is a methodology to discard torment by pressing sudden bit of a domain of the body.
- Acupuncture It is a procedure for reducing torment by embeddings needles into the skin.
- AlopeciaAlopecia infers Loss of hair from the head, which happens regularly or it may cause by illness.
- Basic Shade An unbiased shading associated with the hair.
- Blanching It is the lighting up of the skin which is caused by hair clearing and is moreover as called hypo pigmentation.
- Blonde HairIt can't be seen and hard to treat. Lasers influences blonde hair as a result of nonappearance of shading.
- Cellulite A social affair of fat cells that starts from poor lymphatic drainage, water, not drinking enough water, A sit out of gear lifestyle and hormonal changes in the body et cetera..
- Chemical Depilatories Powder or cream plans that separate hair over the surface of the skin. Some find these things uncommonly irritating to the skin.
- Arabian EyesArabic eye helps in giving vibrant and dramatic look to the eyes with a sensual touch.
- Aroma PedicureAroma Pedicure is done for the feet of the person. It helps to concentrate on releasing the muscles and pressure points.
- Cleansing Back TreatmentCleansing Back Treatment is a relaxing treatment to deep cleanse your back and shoulders. It helps to remove your blocked pores leaving your back smooth and decongested.
- Blow DryingBlow drying is an act for drying your hair with an handheld dryer.
- Bridal MakeupBridal Makeup gives beauty & stylish look that wedding must haves. Bridal make up helps bride to look best and enjoy her big day.
- Hair CrimpingHair crimping means styling straight, long hair to become wavy & into small folds.
- Cysteine TreatmentCysteine hair treatment helps to treat dry, wavy, curly and many other types of hair.
- DandruffDandruff, also known as seborrheic dermatitis is small pieces of dead skin in a person's hair.
- De-stress spaDe-stress retreats spa therapies & wellness consultations as you learn to manage stress through healthy lifestyle changes for body & mind.
- Deep CleansingDeep Cleansing is a facial care services to remove make-up, dead skin cells, oil, dirt, and other types of pollutants from the skin of the face.
- DetanDetan therapy is skin brightening therapy for your skin. This cleanser gives quick relief from sun burn.
- Cilia it's a helpful term for eyelashes.
- Collagen It's a protein that keeps all connective tissue unite under the skin.
- Comedones A helpful term for zits.
- Conditioner It's a hair thing used in the wake of shampooing the hair which immerses and removes tangles from the hair.
- Congenitalit's a disease that is acquired. Representation, excess hair issue in the family.
- Curved Follicles Its an unprecedented condition which impacts certain hair removal to process troublesome and it can stop improvement of hairs.
- Cushing Syndrome it is a condition caused by a tumor on the adrenal organ which can provoke plenitude hair improvement.
- Dandruff It is the shedding of dead skin cells from scalp in light of extravagant cell era.
- Deep Penetrating Treatment A conditioner of high power which has protein, vitamins and clamminess in it which helps dry and hurt hair.
- Depilation The passing departure of hair.
- Depilatories It is a thing used to separate hair over the skin's surface.
- Body ExfoliationBody exfoliation is a treatment that exfoliates the skin on your body leaving it fresh, smooth, moisturizing and soft.
- Hair BoostersHair Boosters helps mostly to those who are having thin hair & those who are facing scalp problems.
- Hair ExtensionHair extensions is a beauty method of extending hairs through additional human or synthetic hair..
- Hair SpaHair spa is done for dull & damaged hair of a person. It helps to retrieve your hair from various hair problems.
- Hair TexturesHair texture is categorized as being Fine, Medium, or Coarse hair.It's the measurement of thru thickness of strand of the hair. It could be finer hair around your face, medium texture towards the crown.
- HD BrowsHigh Definition Brows is a seven step eyebrow shaping treatment that includes tinting, waxing and threading.
- ThreadingThreading is the technique of removing unwanted hair from the eyebrows. It's also done to give best she to the eyebrows.
- Acne Clarifying TreatmentAcne Clarifying Treatment reduces pimple size, blackheads, redness and swelling for visibly clearer skin for women, men and teens.
- WaxingWaxing is a process of removing hair from the body. It removes the hair from the root.
- Keratin TreatmentKeratin treatments is hair smoothing treatments for straightening the hair without causing any damage to the hair follicles.
- Cicatricial Alopecia It is an inadequacy that happens due to scarring and in this follicles are lost in scar tissue.
- Dermal Sheath The covering around the hair.
- DermatologistDermatologist are expert who invests huge energy in dealing with the skin, nails, hair and its infirmities.
- DermisThe most critical layers of the skin where veins, lymph channels, nerve endings, sweat organs, sebaceous organs, fat cells, hair follicles and muscles are found. The dermis moves in thickness over various locales of the body.
- DiffuserA Diffuser is a connector you put on the total of your hairdryer; it's overall round with various pins rising up out of it. The diffuser spreads out the breeze stream from your hairdryer so you don't get the full compel of the air, which infers a gentler drying process.
- Skin inflammation It is also called as contact dermatitis, it's a fragile irritation of the skin.
- Epidermis The thin external layer of skin over the thicker and more huge dermis.
- EpilationThe expulsion of hair underneath the skin's surface (instead of depilation). Epilation systems intertwine isolating, waxing, electrolysis and laser.
- SheddingA procedure of exhausting the best dead skin layers to uncover more good, fresher skin underneath.
- Eyelashes Protective hairs on the eyelid.
- Feathering Feathering is a trimming structure used to remove hard lines from the hair by trimming into the hair gentler lines which are made.
- Completing Spray A hairspray with medium hold utilized on a completed style to keep up its shape.
- MakeupMakeup helps to bring good look and inspiration to women. Cosmetics are used such as lipstick or powder for the face to enhance or alter the appearance.
- Body MassageBody massage helps in deep relaxation & healing of the body.
- RebondingRebonding is the process of straightening your hair. Rebonding is done if the hair dull or unmanageable.
- Revival FacialRevival Facial helps to boosts your skin condition. It's done by removing dead skin cells, reducing pores and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin Beauty TreatmentsSkin Beauty Treatments helps in skin skincare and beauty treatments to enhance your natural look.
- Skin bleachingSkin bleaching is done remove dark spots which are caused by aging, disease, hormone changes and sun. It's also done to get flawless skin.
- Spa ManicureSpa manicure is the procedure of longer treatment for fingernails and hands than the regular manicure.
- Spa PedicureSpa Pedicure is the procedure for cleaning and removing dead skin cells from feet and toenails.
- Anti Aging TreatmentAnti ageing treatments helps to smooth out the lines on the forehead and around the eyes and mouth without any requirement for surgery.
- Whitening MasqueWhitening Mask is a brightening & hydrating mask that helps to give nourishing to the skin.
- Dermabrasion A therapeutic strategy used to smooth skin and diminish scars.
- Folliculitis A common issue portrayed by irritation of the hair follicle for the most part called Pseudofolliculitis Barbae (PFB) or Tinea Barbae.
- Spots Little bunches of coagulated melanin.
- Silver Hair Hair that has lost its shade.
- Hair Extensions Hair developments are utilized to add volume or length to your hair by holding made or veritable hair to your shrouded foundations.
- Hair Growth CycleHair encounters a development of cycles known as Anagen (making stage), Catagen (resting stage) and Telogen (torpid stage).
- Hair Weaving A strategy by which a hairpiece is related with your present hair by reshaping or weaving.
- Hair Weft Clips To join hair wefts by trims. Gets are set in the hair and snapped near hold the weft safely set up.
- Interlocking A framework in which hair is kept up or settled utilizing an instrument.
- LayeringLayering is a methodology utilized by beauticians to change the thickness of the hair, to get thicker appearance. In this manner the hair can be given a more full appearance, more surface and progression.
- Melanin Normal substance that offers (shading) to hair and skin.
- Melanoma A kind of skin tumor.